We are pleased to present the below mentioned details of our company as follows:
|Company Name||: HAW NAN SERVICES CO.,LTD|
|: HAW NAN OVERSEA EMPLOYMENT AGENCY|
|Company Registration No||: 1437/2009-2010|
|License No||: 6/2011|
|Address||: 102(A) , 58, Aye Yeik Thar 1st Street, Bahan Township, Yangon, Myanmar.|
|Telephone No||: +95-1-547552, +95-9-5000288, +95-9-795142204, +95-9-458022483|
|Fax No||: +95-1-547552|
|: [email protected], [email protected]|
- We have been active in the oversea manpower supply business for 12 years since 2006 and has gradually built up an impressive track record. We provide accurate and quality manpower supply service to our clients and local organizations.
- "Haw Nan Oversea Employment Agency" was established in 2011, January , providing with accurate and quality manpower supply service to our clients.
- We expanded Haw Nan Local Employment Agency in 2013 which specializes in supplying and managing skilled, semi skilled office staffs to a variety of companies and machine operators for wide range of industries in Myanmar. We provide one stop professional solution to your manpower need.
- We started to open Haw Nan Foreign Training Center in 2014, March. Our center has the know-how to teach foreign languages, especially Japanese Language and basic industrial training as per our clients' requests.
- Haw Nan has gradually built up an impressive track record in the supplying of quality manpower to multinational and local organizations.
- To be the leading company in manpower and human resources industry
- To achieve an unprecedented level of trust and reliability, we establish a strong business and personal tie with our employers and employees.
- To overcome challenges with our professional abilities to build a substantial reputation by working together
- Haw Nan Services Co.Ltd is committed to provide total customer satisfaction through team work towards ZERO defect
- 12 years experience in manpower business
- Financially Stable
- License and Recognition
- Experienced Management Team
- Have official branches
- To recruit the manpower for in time delivery
- Own hostel units with full facilities and team
- Have oversea branches to take care of workers welfare